Fw: Re: [MPD-5D] Correction-Show Your Support for 5D

  • Linda Bowden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008

      --- On Sun, 9/28/08, Linda Bowden <targtech@...> wrote:
      From: Linda Bowden <targtech@...>
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Correction-Show Your Support for 5D
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 7:17 PM

      Ward 5 it’s crunch time and we need you to show your support for the officers and civilian employees of the 5th District Metropolitan Police Department.  Please purchase your tickets or make a donation for 5th District  Citizens’ Advisory Council 30th Annual Awards Dinner.  The dinner will held at the Washington Navy Yard Catering and Conference Center on Thursday, 25 October 2008.  Tickets are $40.00 each.  Please e-mail James Berry, jamojam@msn. com or me to purchase your tickets.   You can mail your ticket requests to 5DCAC, P. O. 90436, Washington, DC 20090.  Let us all show we really do support 5D officers by purchasing a ticket or making a donation for this event.  Thank you.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc.

      Hello,

      Do Police Officers have to purchase a ticket to attend? If so, can I purchase a ticket
      but request it is donated to a Police Officer? Thank you for your reply.