Re: [MPD-5D] Car Safety Tips

  • dccop58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2008
           A bright motion-sensor flood light is the best deterrent I can think of.

      In a message dated 9/22/2008 8:12:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RobbyCU@... writes:

      Today, as in a few minutes ago, I walked out found the front  passenger window smashed in.  There was nothing of value left out in car or visible. From what I can tell nothing was stolen. The car isn't of much value. It was parked in a well lit private driveway. Beyond getting a fence, can MPD provide some tips to prevent thefts for autos etc.

      -Robby

      "There is no necessary connection between the desire to lead and the abililty to lead, and even less to the ability to lead somewhere that will be to the advantage of the led. Leadership is more likely to be assumed by the aggressive than by the able, and those who scramble to the top are more often motivated by their own inner torments than by any demand for their guidance."
      — Berger Evans in "The Spook of Spooks and other Nonsense," 1954