incident @ 20th & Hamlin Streets 7/9/05\fireworks

  • slycalls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Can someone tell me what happened Saturday evening at the intersection
      of 20th and Hamlin streets on Saturday night? I came home and the
      intersection was blocked off between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m.

      As for the fireworks, they can be nice if used responsibly and with
      adult supervision if applicable. However, when you have fireworks that
      sound like gunshots used by irresponsible folks at all times of the
      day, evening, and night, I don't see any beauty in that. And I'm not
      amused when I have to come out the next morning to find all the trash
      and debris left on and around my property to clean up.