RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Fireworks stand - 10th & RI NE

  • Bill and Rob
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
      It's amazing how much effort people are putting into
      stopping other's from celebrating their freedoms. I
      sure wish this same appreciation for civil service to
      safety would be given when driving a car or keeping
      the neighborhood streets and alleys clean from broken
      glass, little plastic baggies, cans, and other trash
      (like the wrappers from the fireworks).

      --- "Medoro, Anthony (MPD)" <Anthony.Medoro@...>

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/