RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Fireworks stand - 10th & RI NE

  • Medoro, Anthony (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      For future references if you feel uncomfortable in asking for a business license notify us and we will assist in the complaint.

      Lt. Medoro

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
        It's amazing how much effort people are putting into
        stopping other's from celebrating their freedoms. I
        sure wish this same appreciation for civil service to
        safety would be given when driving a car or keeping
        the neighborhood streets and alleys clean from broken
        glass, little plastic baggies, cans, and other trash
        (like the wrappers from the fireworks).

        --- "Medoro, Anthony (MPD)" <Anthony.Medoro@...>

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/