Re: Fw: Re: [MPD-5D] Who do I call or inform?

  • Gigi Ransom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      The link is: https://www.taxpayerservicecenter.com/RP_Search.jsp?search_type=Assessment

      --- On Thu, 9/4/08, Gigi Ransom <gigir1829@...> wrote:
      From: Gigi Ransom <gigir1829@...>
      Subject: Fw: Re: [MPD-5D] Who do I call or inform?
      To: episkychic@..., MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 9:06 PM

      Alos, forgot to include CM Thomas' office, 202.724.8028.

      From: Marie <episkychic@...>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Who do I call or inform?
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 6:02 PM

      I'm not 100% sure about part of my information so this is why I'm not
      calling 911.
      This weekend a family moved out of a house on the block, and it was
      one of those problem houses where 'suspected' drug dealers and other
      characters have hung out. Well the dealers are now hanging out in the
      yard of this now vacant house with one of the former teenage tenants.
      The house is locked up tight. This is in PSA 501.
      I used to have the phone number of the landlord but I think he changed
      the number. Also I don't know if the lease ran out, so I don't know if
      they actually have a right to sit in the yard. So who do I call?
      Should I be calling anyone?
      I want to stamp down on something before it becomes a problem.

      'a stitch in time saves nine'.