Re: [MPD-5D] Who do I call or inform?

  • Gigi Ransom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
      You should hear from someone at 5D.  If you don't, call Alice Thompson, the Mayor's Ward 5 Constitutent Svcs person, 202.442.8150.  This should be referred to the Nusiance Properties division.  They will contact DCRA to get the tele# for the property owner.

      You can also go to the following link, enter in address, and owner's info should come up.

      Gigi

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        we need that address so we can at least send officers to inquire whether or not they have the right to be in the yard.  Lt. Hughes