thank you!

  • Joe Cullinan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Not sure who's responsible but thanks for the squad car parked at the
      corner of 18 and Newton NE on some weekdays (like now). There has
      been quite an increase in what looks like gang activity on that
      corner. There's a group of what I can only call young "street thugs"
      who hang out at the house on that corner, and with them have been gun
      shots and lots of unfamiliar traffic in the area. I hate even trying
      to walk past them. So for whatever reason there is a police presence
      there - thank you!

      Joe on Newton