public urination

  • k3
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Twice within the past week I have come across men urinating behind my
      house, in the middle of the afternoon. I would LOVE to have something
      like this (although I do wonder how the device is restocked, and by
      whom):

      French device may stop public urination
      Published: Oct. 26, 2007

      PARIS, Oct. 26 (UPI) -- Authorities in Paris have come up with an
      ingenious way to put an end to the practice by French men urinating in
      public.

      Much to the delight of Mayor Bertrand Delanoe they have developed an
      undulating wall that fires urine back in the direction of the
      offender, The London Telegraph reported Friday.

      A prototype of the device is being tried out in the Paris area with
      the highest number of offenders.