police presence at First and Q NW

  • zipflash420
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Thanks to MPD for having a presence of the police van and light
      trailer at the NW corner of First and Q NW Wednesday night when I came
      home at around midnight. That corner, near the Northwest Cooperative
      Homes (First to Third and Q to Florida), is a trouble spot, with much
      drug activity.

      I appreciate the presence. I hope you will also return on a non-rainy
      night when you will be even more of a deterrant.

      And I renew my requst for more patrols (WHY NO FOOT PATROLS?????) of Q
      Street NW between First and Third and the Northwest Cooperative Homes
      parking lot on Q.

      Please advise of any arrests you made during your stop.