MS-13 graffiti

  • Sonya Harway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
      I drove by the intersection of 14th and Franklin today where we spotted the Ms-13 graffiti
      last week and it is still there. I am concerned because it seems like there was some confusion
      or difficulty finding it; when we walked last Thursday with Orange Hats the two officers with
      us said that they had heard about it but no one had been able to find it. As I remember, the
      last instance of graffiti discussed on the listserv was dealt with very quickly so I wanted to
      make sure that the Gang Division has indeed been able to locate this particular marking.

      -Sonya
      (10th and Douglas)