Walking

  • Erin Heramb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005

      Erin Heramb <erheramb@...> wrote:
      To: Brookland@yahoogroups.com, Brooklandorangehats@yahoogroups.com,
      MPD-5@yahoogroups.com
      From: Erin Heramb <erheramb@...>
      Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [Brookland] Walking

      Hi
      Just a reminder about Brookland's Orange Hats.  We are currently walking Sundays (combined with the 4th district), Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  We would love more participants (weekly, monthly, or just to try once).  If you would just like to walk an hour or the total 2 hours that is great!  We normally walk 8:30pm to 10:30pm but can adjust the times if you want to walk for an hour or so.  Yesterday our group confiscated a moped bike so that was inspiring!  Anyways, we meet on the corner of 14th and Irving at 8:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Sundays are at a different meeting spot.  If another day of the week is more convenient, let us know, we have community members that are willing to walk other days.  Email if you would like us to pick you up or meet you prior to the meeting time or if you want to walk at different times!
      Thanks and hope to see you soon,
      Erin
      10th