RE: Donating cell phones

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005

      See the web link above to see who we use at MPD.  We have drop boxes at every police station.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Can someone give us the requirements for these ramshackle stands that are beginning to appear in the neighborhood? Do they need permits from DCRA? Are they required to post them? Can they be built on public property? Who is responsible for policing their legality?

        Thanks

        Patrick Nelson
        1900 block of H Street NE

        www.speedbumps.org