Re: [MPD-5D] Homcide Arrests

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      Dear Chief Lanier:

      Thank you and your staff for swiftly making arrests, sending a clear message that violent crime will not be tolerated. The Langston, Carver Terrace and Trinidad communities have experienced an unprecedented level of violent crime, which has disrupted the quality of life for all citizens here and these arrests are welcome news. The public at-large should feel even safer during this National Night Out celebration on Tuesday. These arrests should empower citizens to continue and increase their efforts to provide your officers with information, which leads to arrests. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson

    • gary rahman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        Great work, I'm sure the victim's love ones are please.

        Gary Rahman