Arrest Has Been Made in the Murder of Marisol Caceres

  • Gigi Ransom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      The following email is being sent by request  from Harry "Tommy" Thomas, Councilmember, Ward, 1:20pm, Sat, 8/2/08

      It is with much sadness that I am informing Ward 5 residents and residents throughout the city that Felipe Antonio Caceres, the father of 12 year old Marisol Caceres, who was found murdered in her home on Tuesday, 7/29/08, has been arrested and charged with her murder.  He will be arraigned later this afternoon.

      A press conference on the arrest will be held shortly.

      Again, on behalf of the residents of Ward 5, and the Pleasant Hills community, I send my deepest sympathies to the immediate family, relatives, and friends.

      My office is availabel for any assitance the family may need in this time of great sorrow.

      Sincerely,

      Harry "Tommy" Thomas
      Councilmember, Ward 5

      This is being sent out by Gigi Ransom to the yahoogroups she is registered with.  Pls. feel free to circulate.