RE: [MPD-5D] Recycling

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2005

      Good morning Ms. Niono,

      As stated below, MPD has asked that we (residents/agencies) refrain from posting any unrelated MPD issues on this list serve.  I can be contacted at the numbers below or e-mailed at Francine.edmonds@....  I have forwarded your report to the appropriate agency for action, but still will need for you to call the Mayor Call Center on (202) 727-1000 to make a complaint.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services

      Executive Office of the Mayor

      Office of the City Administrator

      64 New York Avenue NE, 4th Floor

      Washington, DC 20002

      (202) 671-0726

      (202) 671-0728 (Fax)

      (202) 359-0703 (Business cell)

      If you are not part of the Solution, you are part of the Problem.