Vacant house on Neal Street

  • krismattio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      Hello,

      there is a house on Neal Street that was vacated several weeks ago.
      Unfortunately, there remains furniture out on the sidewalk and the
      doors are unlocked and frequently wide open. It also looks as though
      the upstairs windows have been opened and used as a means to gain
      access to the house.

      I called 311 to report the open door this afternoon, but it remains
      open this evening and I'm not sure if officers had a chance to look at
      the property. Any help in securing this property would be appreciated
      so that people are not wandering in and out.

      Thank you,

      Kristin

      Neal Street