Re: Message to residents

  • brian.ions
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 3:19 AM
      That is great news, Keith.  And it bears repeating that the most important group of any law enforcement partnership are those who are always on the scene... caring, constantly vigilant neighbors-- willing to grab their phones and make those calls.

      Tip Line:  1-888-919-Crime (2746) or
      Texting:  50-411

      brian
      on Newton/ 502

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, k.jarrell01@... wrote:

      > Chief Lanier and Commander Greene,
      > This is great news! Wonderful results any day we get drugs and the dealers off our streets. Results such as these affect us all as drugs such as these end up spreading out all over the city.
      > This effort has proven worthy and your dedicated efforts are greatly appreciated by all of us.
      > Keep up the great work.
      >
      > Keith Jarrell
      > From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" cathy.lanier@...

      <<I applaud the community for supplying the tips that contributed to these arrest and look forward to further assistance. As always I encourage you to continue to supply them and provide info to us regarding criminal activity in your neighborhood. Remember you can do this anonymously by calling 1-888-919-Crime (tip line) or texting 50-411. You have my word that the Metropolitan Police Department is committed to the safety and well-being of the community and will continue to work diligently with you to address all concerns.