Orange Hats (crossposting)

  • Sonya Harway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      I'll cross-post this on the Orange Hats listserv, but I wanted to give
      a big thumbs up to several of the officers we've been walking with
      lately. (We walk Thursday nights.) Tonight we walked with Officer
      Graham, who was very proactive; he apprehended a possible burgler,
      wrote tickets, and overall really kept the peace in our neighborhood.
      He's been a great example of the kind of support Orange Hats need on
      our walks!

      We have also recently enjoyed the company of Officer Gay and Officer
      Garrison. They walked with us two weeks ago and again last week (when
      our group met up with the Woodridge group and the Michigan Ave.
      group). These two officers were also very proactive, shining their
      flashlights in every car, alley, and deserted area. We really enjoyed
      their good attitudes.

      Thanks for the support!

      -Sonya Harway