Re: [MPD-5D] Speed Bumps

  • DCReardon@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008
      Be careful what you ask for.  We just got them all along N St NW and boy are they a PITA.    All they are tall lumps of blacktop....so tall that you scrape the bottom of your car if its low slung.  And they are located way too close together for my taste, bumpety bumpety bump up and down the street.

      Just like brick sidewalks, sound wonderful in theory, but not so good once they really exist.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008
        Sorry to disagree but as a resident of N street on a block that has the speed humps - we are very pleased with how traffic has been slowed down on the block. We fought long to get them and not one resident of our block (200) has said that they have regretted getting them

        From: DCReardon@...
        Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:02:00 -0400
        To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Speed Bumps