Speed Bumps

  • milesdl@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008

      Kathy,

      Hope all is well.  I don't know if this email was meant for me but, we  do need speed bumps on Lyman Place too.  Is there a petition for Lyman Place circulating?

      Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.

    • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        Ms chase on my staff will follow up with your request

        http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmNj7vcQKdlFrcc5BodIfcJB8TxJBXxenz5zikBEZizA9ojv/
      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          Diana:

          We have a speed bump petition for Lang Place, Lyman Place and L Street for starters; the goal is to submit a petition for all streets within ANC 5B10 that have speeding issues. Commissioner Henderson and I were out tonight circulating the petitions and we will continue tomorrow. Would you be willing to help with Lyman Place? I will call you in the morning.

          Kathy

        • DCReardon@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008
            Be careful what you ask for.  We just got them all along N St NW and boy are they a PITA.    All they are tall lumps of blacktop....so tall that you scrape the bottom of your car if its low slung.  And they are located way too close together for my taste, bumpety bumpety bump up and down the street.

            Just like brick sidewalks, sound wonderful in theory, but not so good once they really exist.

          • truxtonresident@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008
              Sorry to disagree but as a resident of N street on a block that has the speed humps - we are very pleased with how traffic has been slowed down on the block. We fought long to get them and not one resident of our block (200) has said that they have regretted getting them

              From: DCReardon@...
              Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:02:00 -0400
              To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Speed Bumps