Re: [MPD-5D] Speeding on Lincoln Road NE Rhode Island to Franklin Section

  • nicole donnelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      I always do the posted speed limit through there and it is amazing how
      agressive people get with me- tailgaiting and passing at amazing
      speeds on my right at the first (not always safe) opportunity as I
      travel from Rhode Island to Franklin. As someone who travels on that
      stretch of road regularly, I will be glad to see some attention paid
      to it by the police.

      Nicole
      4th & Franklin

      On 7/3/08, Greene, Lamar (MPD) <lamar.greene@...> wrote:
      > This was unknown to me and appreciate the observation. We will set up a
      > radar vehicle at that location and place a speed notification device
      > there as well!!

    • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
        Thanks for the follow up ms chae will follow up on the outcome