Re: Your Help

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 9:25 AM
      Good Afternoon Francis:

      We already have a petition for speed bumps that will be submitted to DDOT today. Speeding down our streets is clearly a public safety hazard that speed bumps will mitigate. Have you signed the petition? I am forwarding a copy of this message to Commissioner Henderson.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy

    • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 7:20 PM
        Ms chase on my staff will follow up

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3 7:40 PM
          Re: Your Help

          Ms. Weaver,

          We can work with DDOT to help implement traffic calming measures.
          Sent using BlackBerry