RE: [MPD-5D] anc5b driving

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008

      Please note, before this email posted, parts of the license plate number was removed and replaced with ________.

      This may not have been your vehicle.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of khenderson029@...
      Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:15 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: crm_112@...
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] anc5b driving

      Good Afternoon:

      I cannot imagine how you are able to describe such detail about my car from your vantage point of a pedestrian presumably about to be run over due to erratic driving. I find your timing suspect and wonder why you did not immediately call the police? I suspect that your true motive is some ridiculous attempt to embarrass me in a public forum. This listserv was not designed for the purpose of posting false reports. If you ever see me or any citizen driving erratically then do not hesitate to call the police. Be reminded that making false reports is a punishable offense; I am certain you already know this, which is why you posted this falsehood here.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson