Re: [MPD-5D] Teenage Loitering Relief

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      If these teenage loiterers are anything like the ones that frequent my block, the parents are no where to be found. None of the teenagers loitering and sitting on neighbors'  property live on this block. When I catch them on my property, which is seldom, I ask them to move on.

      Carol on 18th & Otis

      DCReardon@... wrote:
      Have you gone and talked to these kids parents?  Do you have any type of relationship with these kids?  Or do you just shoo them away?  Whenever I have a problem with the kids I find their parents and talk to them.