Re: [TrinidadDC] Re:Firestation at 1342 Florida Closed

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      DC Fire and EMS reps went door-to-door on my block yesterday to drop
      off fliers explaining the closing of the station. I wasn't home, so
      my next door neighbor picked up an extra. Essentially, the building
      hasn't had any major upgrades since 1925, and so they're closed for
      renovation for the next 14-20 months (that's from memory, but I
      believe the timeline is correct).

      Matt