Sexual acts in residential zone

  • slycalls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      On Saturday, May 28th around 7:30 pm, a black Ford Expedition pulled
      onto St. Francis de Sales Place (formerly Fulton Street). I happened to
      be in my kitchen cooking dinner at the time so I had a clear view from
      my window. A brown-skinned woman of thick build got out of the
      driver's seat and got into the rear of the car w/someone. There was
      someone in the passenger seat as well. A few minutes later, the truck
      began rocking. The windows were tinted and I couldn't see anything but
      I believe you get the idea. Shortly after, the woman jumped out with
      her skirt up and panties down, climbed back into the driver's seat, and
      promptly drove away. I don't know if she was a prostitute or just
      someone who wanted to have a little fun away from home, but this isn't
      the first time something like this has happened on that street. I know
      they are cracking down on prostitution in the areas surrounding Rhode
      Island Avenue, but I continue to find used condoms on the street.
      Fortunately, this dark street has been flooded with light since the
      streetlamp was replaced last night. By the way, it was a DC tag and I
      believe the last 4 digits were 1599. Please keep an eye on St. Francis
      de Sales Place and the surrounding alleyways as they are used too often
      for illegal activities. Thanks!