Fwd: Firestation at 1342 Florida Closed

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      From the Trinidad listserv....fire station house #10 is temporarily closed.

      Matt

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Elise Bernard <inked78@...>
      Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:10 PM
      Subject: [TrinidadDC] Firestation at 1342 Florida Closed
      To: trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com

      This went out on the 6A listserv--

      From: cochran sharon <sharon.cochran@

      verizon.net>
      Subject: [anc-6a] Firestation at 1342 Florida av is closed !
      To: "anc6a" <anc-6a@yahoogroups.com>, "anc-6a06" <anc-6a06@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 1:11 PM

      This is the reponse that I got from Fire cheif's office. I don't
      understand how "there will not be any reduction of services to the
      surrounding area". A look at the map (map spot 10) shows a pretty
      large geographic area without a firestation. It certainly is going to
      take several more minutes to respond to a call. I'm really shocked
      that this could be done without public notification.

      http://fems.dc.gov/fems/cwp/view,a,3,q,526088,femsNav,|31511|.asp

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Any news on the shootings in the 1100 block of Holbrook St?

        NOTICE:

        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by telephone (call us collect at (202) 434-5000) and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.