Power Outage

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

      Dear Neighbors, early this morning many Ward 5 residents were without electrical power for about one hour.  According to PEPCO this was due to a power line having come down on Michigan Avenue.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc.

      202-256-8452

      202-328-7611 fax

    • Rivers, Subrena (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2016

        Good morning,

        At this time, we are experiencing a power outage in the Arboretum community.  Pepco has been notified.