Re: [MPD-1D] Seven murdurs, multiple shootings: D.C. Slayings Bring '08 Toll to 72

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      In the below article, Fenty said, "We owe this community a more
      concentrated effort." How can he say this when he paid for the
      funeral of Deonte Rawlings, who shot at police officers before the
      officers killed him in self-defense?

      Mayor Fenty, stop paying for criminals funerals and then I (a resident
      less than a block from the triple shooting this weekend in 5D) will
      consider taking your remarks about crime fighting seriously.

      Matt