Re: Thumbs UP !

  • Vadonia Mallory
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Ms. Cole, I had not attended any of the meetings (as of yet) for my
      neighborhood but my neighbors tell me they were at the meetings for
      our community with Councilman Thomas and MPD for the last two years.
      They have been asking for help for a long time. I will myself begin
      to attend these meetings so we can keep the pressure on. It is a
      shame that people, no matter what age have no respect for other
      people. The curfew law, you can get it on DC Government Web Site. I
      will get a copy and send it to you on Monday. The key seems to be the
      City Councilmember, MPD, and neighborhood working together.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Mary Coble <mccnc@...> wrote:

      > May I just ask-in your email you mentioned "curfew". What is the
      law on that in DC.

      > And did you request the police to come around and enforce it. It's
      sounds like it has really made a difference. I have called 911
      several time to report large groups of teens being very loud, very
      late at night but no one ever comes out. Is there another approach I
      should use to get someone to come help with this issue?

      > Thanks so much.
      >
      > To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      > From: crawfordmallory@...
      > Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:52:08 +0000
      > Subject: [MPD-5D] Thumbs UP !

      > Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety.
      > http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_family_safety_052008

    • Vadonia Mallory
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008