fatal stabbing in 2400 4th ST NE

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      WE would like to also advise you that at approximately 0645 hours the Fifth District received a call for a man that was unconscious inside a vehicle in the rear alley of 2400 4th ST NE... upon arrival units found a male suffering from fatal stab wounds and currently this case is being investigated by our Violent Crimes Branch as well