Re: Crime Summaries
Good Morning 5D Community
Thanks for the inquiry, as the 5D Community Outreach Coordinator I post the summaries, I am currently experiencing computer difficulties and hope to resume them as soon as possible. I appreciate that the 5D Community see the summaries as useful; and any service that provide information that increases the sense of security in our neighborhoods is never pushy or needy. In the meantime please visit the sites listed below. You may customize crime reports to include your block or other specified areas throughout WDCas always thank you for your supportFayette Vaughn-Lee5D Community Outreach Coordinator202 698-0188
Crime and Activity Statistics
Get up-to-date information on homicides, arrests and firearm recoveries in DC. Or use the links below to view annual official crime statistics for recent years or preliminary monthly statistics for the current year. Crime statistics are available for each police district and citywide.
- District Crime Data at a Glance http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,561242,mpdcNav_GID,1523,mpdcNav,%7C.asp
- Monthly Preliminary Crime Statistics (2007-2008) http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,543329.asp
- Annual Index Crime Totals, 1993-2005 http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,543315.asp
- Live Data Feeds of Crime Incidents and Other DC Services http://data.octo.dc.gov/Main_DataCatalog_Go.aspx?category=6&view=All
- Map It! Create your own data query and get a mapped response at crimemap.dc.gov. http://crimemap.dc.gov/presentation/intro.asp
Additional data services provided by the Research and Resource Development Division, http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,A,1232,Q,559177.asp including weekly arrest and "hot spot" reports.
To receive regular email summaries of crime in your police district and Police Service Area (PSA), sign up for CrimeReports.com.
--- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "RSH" <dcbecca2004@...> wrote:
> I was wondering why we don't get the Community Crime Summary every
> day. I don't mean to be pushy or needy, but seeing those summaries
> does make it easier to know what is going on in our neighborhood, and
> somehow gives an sense of added security.
> Thank you.
> Langdon Park resident