RE: [MPD-5D] MS13 Graffiti at 13th and RI NE

  • Jordan, Brian (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 10:34 AM
      Thank you all for your immediate interest. Not only will the Fifth District actively look into this matter, but I have also forwarded this to our Intelligence Division Gang Intervention Unit. Not only will we move to get it removed, but we will look into where it came from and who might have put it there. It is important that we get pictures of it before it is removed so that we can begin to determine similar tagging to hopefully identify who is carrying out the tagging.

      Brian K. Jordan
      Assistant Chief of Police
      Regional Operations Command Central
      1500 Eckington Pl., NE