Happy Mother's Day

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008

      Greetings and salutations, on behalf of the 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council, I extend sincere and warm Mother’s Day greetings to all mothers in Ward 5.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc.

      1st Vice-President, Bloomingdale Civic Association, Inc.

      1st Vice-President DC Federation of Civic Associations, Inc

      Chairman, DCFCA Education Committee

      Chairman, DCFCA City Planning and Economic Development Committee

      202-256-8452

      202-328-7611 fax