5th District/Orange Hat Patrol Group Event

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Fifth District Event
      Police-Community Partnership Event

      From: Thomas Fulton
      Sent: Thu 6/2/2005 9:56 AM
      To: Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
      Subject: Orange Hat Reminder

      Hello Yvonne,

      Would you kindly send a message on the MPD listserv reminding readers about the Orange Hat Patrol Group Walk this Saturday (June 4, 2005) @ 9:30 a.m. at the Park (1st St. & Florida Ave. NW.)  Please ask volunteers to come to show support for our police, with continued police focus for our neighborhoods.  Please remind volunteers to bring plastic bags & plastic gloves to pick up trash as we walk through the 5C03 area, as an active message to discourage crime.

      ABOUT ORANGE HAT PATROL GROUPS:

      Thank you

      Tom Fulton, ANC
      5C03