Re: Drug activities at 1st and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 42 , May 7 4:21 PM
      Thank you Commander Greene for responding back to me, and for making
      sure that the officers will be more diligent throughout during the
      morning, afternoon and especially the evenings in this area.

      As of now the drug dealers are hanging on the corner of 1st and O
      Street and also hanging in front of house 82, 84, and 86 O Street NW.

      Please send the police.

      Thank you and have a good day.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar \(MPD\)"
      <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

      > YES WE WILL BE MORE DILIGENT DURING THE EVENING HOURS. I WILL ALSO
      SEND
      > VICE UNITS THROUGH TO CONDUCT OPERATIONS IN THE AREA. PLEASE KEEP
      ME
      > INFORMED OF THE PROGRESS IN THAT AREA, THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATIONS
      >

      > ________________________________

      Behalf
      > Of tvehunt
      > Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:05 PM
      > To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [MPD-5D] Drug activities at 1st and O Street NW
      >

      > Good Afternoon Commander Green And Asst. Chief Groomes,
      >
      > I have just notice recently, that the police do be patrolling this
      > block daily from morning until the afternoon but, once the police
      > leaves this area the drug dealers are bold enough to be hanging
      around
      > on the corner of 1st and O Street NW and/or in front of the
      neighbors
      > homes doing their business as usual.
      >
      > Can the police be a little more present during the evenings also,
      just
      > to keep the hoodlums away from this area? I do not think that the
      > neighbors can take another stray bullet hitting their homes or cars
      > again now that the weather is already changing.
      >
      > A response is appreciated. Thank you.

    • tvehunt
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 24, 2009
        Good evening Commander Greene and MPD-5D,

        Could you send the police to move the drug dealers off of First and O Street NW they are standing in front of house #80 O Street NW selling drugs now at this moment.

        Thank you for your quick response.