RE: [MPD-5D] Digest Number 99

  • Clingerman, Jonathan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      I'm officer Clingerman of the 5th District and I happened to be on the scene 0f 1100 Penn St NE Saturday Night. I'm glad to see that your concerned about your neighborhood. That night a officer had responded to a call and once he got on scene there was allot of citizens being disorderly and a statement was made about a female having a gun. So the officer asked for some assistance. As we always do most of the unit in the area came to help this officer investigate. The disorderliness were taken care of and there was no gun found. I hope this answers your question and thank you for being concerned.

      ________________________________

      From: "alexlundry" <alexlundry@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 19:52:47 -0000
      From: "alexlundry" <alexlundry@...>
      Subject: Trinidad Police Activity

      We got a little spooked last night when we saw a massive influx of
      police cars into Trinidad (going from West Virginia Ave onto Penn)
      sometime after 10pm.

      It seemed to be almost ten marked police cars and five unmarked at top
      speed with lights and sirens blazing.

      We couldn't get a good idea of where or what was going on and we are
      worried about its proximity. Can you give us any news?

      Also, while I'm here, there seems to be a chronic pot-smoking problem
      at Wheatley Elementary. It seems that everytime I go there, there is
      a group of people at the picnic tables smoking pot. I'm not sure if
      you're already aware of the problem, but just a heads up.

      thanks,
      Alex