Thank you for the increased police presence

  • krismattio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      My husband and I would like to echo the thanks already given to the
      MPD for its (much needed) increased presence in Trinidad. As a family
      with young children, feeling safe in our own neighborhood is a
      priority. I hope that this increase in presence and awareness is not
      short lived, and that our community will strengthen as a result.

      Thanks again,

      Kristin and Benoit Attiogbe
      1200 block of Neal Street