All Hands on Deck

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008

      Dear Neighbors,

      Today ends this weekend’s DC MPD All Hands on Deck operation.  Thankfully, as of this message, there were not any major incidents over the past 72 hours within 5D.  This afternoon, I had the opportunity to meet and to speak with Lt. Saunders and our 5D officers.  I thanked them for their dedication and hard work for the citizens of Ward 5.  I believe the presence of MPD officers out on the streets made a difference.  Let’s all hope the “peace” continues.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council, DCMPD,

      202-256-8452

      202-328-7611 - fax

      This e-mail and my attached files are to be treated confidentially and are intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) identified above, unless and only to the extent that further distribution is specfically authorized by the sender.  If you are not a desginated recipient (or a person authorized to receive or deliver this confidential communication to the indended recipient(s), you have received this communication in error.  If so, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, or distributing this e-mail message and any attached files.  If you received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the orginal message.

    • khenderson029@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
        Goo Afternoon:

        The safety patrol originally scheduled for last night is rescheduled
        for this Friday at 7:00 p.m. Citizens, Guardian Angels and our very own
        Fifth District officers will meet at 19th and Bennett Place, NE to
        protect our community. We know that safe neighborhoods do not just
        happen, they are made and we are willing to do our part. The time is
        now to take back our communities from criminals, making our streets
        safer.

        Sincerely,

        Kathy Henderson
      • m.e.king@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2008
          Hi Kathy,
          It was good to meet you last week. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the walk tonight due to a prior commitment, but I will be there in spirit!
          Thanks,
          Liz King (I was the one with the dog last week)

          Click here and choose from thousands of high quality used cars.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbv073ukJu8N8UHx6AVlHDDAVjg9OvWLznqphsXahIUbmYqdT/
        • khenderson029@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2008
            Calling All Concerned Citizens in Trinidad, Carver Terrace, Langston Terrace and Beyond:

            Chief Lanier has every available sworn member of the Metropolitan Police Department patrolling our streets this weekend to protect us during this holiday season, underscoring "All hands on Deck." The good news is we are winning the fight against crime, giving us yet another reason to celebrate this holiday season.

            Neighbors will walk this evening with Guardian Angels and Fifth District Officers to celebrate and reinforce the reduction in crime in our community. We will assemble at the corner of 17th and M Streets, NE at 7:00 p.m. Come out and give the community the gift of your presence; meet your neighbors and stand up for safer streets! Safe communities do not just happen, they are made!

            Sincerely,

            Kathy Henderson