RE: [MPD-5D] Re: This morning's raid on 78 O Street?

  • k.jarrell01@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2008
      Great work Homicide and 5th District.
      It's been a difficult couple of weeks but hang in there good will prevail!
      We appreciate your hard work.
      Keith Jarrell

      --
      In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
      Martin Luther King Jr.

      From: "Groomes, Diane (MPD)" <diane.groomes@...>

      Today the homicide unit arrested mr lavelle williams aka pscyho...for murder.....he is charged with the april 19th homicide that occurred inside 1200 n capital st

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2008
        I do greatly appreciate you keeping me inform on what is next for how
        long Mr. Pyhcho shall remain in incarcerated.

        Thank you very much Asst. Chief Groomes and to the MPD-5D for, doing
        such a great job.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
        <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

        > I agree with your statements below for I cannot answer how long mr
        williams will be held in jail...for there is now a prosecutory
        process that will take place.....i will have the us attorney of 5d
        give you an idea of what an individual may recieve as a sentence for
        homicide

        > Sent from my GoodLink synchronized handheld (www.good.com)

        Chief
        > Groomes can provide more info.
        >
        > Im glad to hear he's locked up, Good luck keeping him there.
        >

        > On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM, tvehunt <tvehunt@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Thank you Asst. Chief Groomes for the information on Mr. Pycho.
        My
        > > next qeustion is, how long will he be incarcerated? considering
        that
        > > jail is exactly were he belongs for life I would hope!!!
        > >
        > > A response is appreciated.
        > >
        > > Thank you very much and thumbs up for the great job that the MPD-
        5D
        > > has done by getting this PYSCHO ASS of the streets.
        > >
        > > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D%
        40yahoogroups.com>, "Groomes, Diane
        > > \(MPD\)"
        > > <diane.groomes@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Today the homicide unit arrested mr lavelle williams aka
        > > pscyho...for murder.....he is charged with the april 19th homicide
        > > that occurred inside 1200 n capital st
        > > >
        > > > Sent from my GoodLink synchronized handheld (www.good.com)

        40yahoogroups.com>, "tvehunt"

        > > qeustion
        > > > on

        40yahoogroups.com>, "acbclag"

        > > > goal?

      • tvehunt
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2008
          Thank you Sara Kaufman for the advice, I will look into what you have
          suggested.