RE: [MPD-5D] Re: This morning's raid on 78 O Street?

  • k.jarrell01@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2008
      Great work Homicide and 5th District.
      It's been a difficult couple of weeks but hang in there good will prevail!
      We appreciate your hard work.
      Keith Jarrell

      --
      In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
      Martin Luther King Jr.

      From: "Groomes, Diane (MPD)" <diane.groomes@...>

      Today the homicide unit arrested mr lavelle williams aka pscyho...for murder.....he is charged with the april 19th homicide that occurred inside 1200 n capital st

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2008
        Re: [MPD-5D] Re: This morning's raid on 78 O Street?

        I agree with your statements below for I cannot answer how long mr williams will be held in jail...for there is now a prosecutory process that will take place.....i will have the us attorney of 5d give you an idea of what an individual may recieve as a sentence for homicide

        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2008
          I do greatly appreciate you keeping me inform on what is next for how
          long Mr. Pyhcho shall remain in incarcerated.

          Thank you very much Asst. Chief Groomes and to the MPD-5D for, doing
          such a great job.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
          <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

          > I agree with your statements below for I cannot answer how long mr
          williams will be held in jail...for there is now a prosecutory
          process that will take place.....i will have the us attorney of 5d
          give you an idea of what an individual may recieve as a sentence for
          homicide

          > Sent from my GoodLink synchronized handheld (www.good.com)

        • tvehunt
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2008
            Thank you Sara Kaufman for the advice, I will look into what you have
            suggested.