Roof Access

  • ivanakhanson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 6:39 AM
      Hi All,
      I just wanted to send out a warning. We were robbed last weekend by
      kids who came in through our roof access. Please make sure yours is
      well locked. It seems that some of our neighbors have no qualms about
      stealing a piggy bank from a baby. One of the people we suspect
      actually said to my husband last night "I hear you guys are moving
      soon."

      Also in reference to the ealier message about pot smoking at Wheatley,
      the picnic tables I think are actually part of the Cole rec center.
      Another problem I called about but doesn't seem to have been fixed is
      that there is an unsecured door to Wheatley. It's in the back facing
      the rec center playground on the part of the building that is an
      addition. Kids are reguraly going in and out of there, doing who
      knows what inside.

      Ivana