More Red Light Cameras Coming Soon!

  • isearched
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 1:33 PM
      Hi all,

      While driving this morning on New York Avenue near the Montana Avenue
      intersection, I saw some men installing red light cameras. I decided
      to stop and commend them on this activity. They informed me that
      further down on New York Avenue (Ivy City Area), they will be
      installing radars. These new red light cameras will help a great deal.
      I would like to see more installed on Rhode Island Avenue, especially
      near the Rhode Island Avenue Metro.

      Also on New York Avenue, we're beginning to see visible signs of
      prostitution again, in front of the motel opposite the Ramada and near
      the liquor store.

      --Tim Greene