PSA 501 WEST PSA and Public Safety Meeting, 5/5/2008, 7:00 pm

  • MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Reminder from: MPD-5D Yahoo! Group

      Title: PSA 501 WEST PSA and Public Safety Meeting

      Date: Monday May 5, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days.
      Location: St. George’s Episcopal Church, U and 2nd Streets, NW
      Phone: 202 698-0188
      Notes:  A safer Bloomingdale is a better Bloomingdale!

      Our 2nd Public Safety Meeting is also May’s PSA 501 NW meeting.

      WHEN: MONDAY, May 5th

      Where: St. George’s Episcopal Church, U and 2nd Streets, NW
      (enter from the alley)
      Time: 7:00 – 8:30 P.M.

      Tell a neighbor, Bring a friend, See you there.

    • MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 3:58 PM