RE: [MPD-5D] summertime

  • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Ms. Wright, thank you for the information. As you know, the United States Attorney's Office and MPD rely heavily on citizen information. I think that this email is going to be sufficient to contact the people who need this information, like myself (I'm the 5D community prosecutor) and 5D police personnel. When you get a second, please drop me an email at rhonda.redwood-ray@... or call me at 353-0188. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Re: [MPD-5D] summertime

        Commander Greene is out of the office this week. Lieutenant Judith Anderson is the PSA Lieutenant for 504.  She can also be reached at judith.anderson@...

        The PSA meeting time and location can be accessed through the MPD website.  Thank you for bringing this information to our attention.
        Asst. Chief Brian K. Jordan--------------------------

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/OCfFmA/UOnJAA/E2hLAA/aRSolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/