5D Police Officials (Photos + Contact Info)

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      I know I have sent a few emails today, but I wanted to get certain documents to you in preparation for upcoming community crime prevention initiatives.  Please keep those surveys coming in.  They are extremely enlightening.

      For those who have sent surveys to me, I will forward you the new Fifth District PSA Meeting Booklet.  For others who would like to have it, please reply to this email.  I tried sending it through the listserv, but YahooGroups could not process and forward the booklet.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Metropolitan Police Department