RE: [MPD-5D] thank you

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Captain Scott,

      The Ward 5 Neighborhood Service Office thank you and your Lieutenants for
      the fine job you are doing in this PSA and especially how you are addressing
      the concerns surrounding the Lincoln Road Shelter. The increased police
      presence has been notice by the residents and myself when patrolling the
      area.

      Please keep up the good work and we will make a difference as long as we
      keep working together.

      Francine P. Edmonds
      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services
      Executive Office of the Mayor
      Office of the City Administrator
      64 New York Avenue NE, 4th Floor
      Washington DC 20002
      (202) 671-0726
      (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
      If you are not part of the Solution ,you are part of the PROBLEM.