thank you

  • heffieb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      This morning on the way to work I noticed officers standing near the
      community center/shelter on Lincoln Rd. and at the intersection of
      North Capitol and Florida. Simply being there and making their
      presence known dramatically cut down on the number of people loitering
      and engaged in other undesirable activities in those areas. Thanks and
      keep up the good work.

      Stephanie
      Todd Pl. NE
    • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        Captain Scott,

        The Ward 5 Neighborhood Service Office thank you and your Lieutenants for
        the fine job you are doing in this PSA and especially how you are addressing
        the concerns surrounding the Lincoln Road Shelter. The increased police
        presence has been notice by the residents and myself when patrolling the
        area.

        Please keep up the good work and we will make a difference as long as we
        keep working together.

        Francine P. Edmonds
        Ward 5 Neighborhood Services
        Executive Office of the Mayor
        Office of the City Administrator
        64 New York Avenue NE, 4th Floor
        Washington DC 20002
        (202) 671-0726
        (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
        If you are not part of the Solution ,you are part of the PROBLEM.