Ward 5/Fifth District Contacts

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      Please help me in distributing this updated handout to our community.  These are our key contacts and resources, here in the Fifth District, who aide residents and neighborhoods with identifying and addressing their concerns, as they relate to improving the quality of life in the area.  If you know of any additional names that should be on the list, please contact me.

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fifth District- Commander's Office
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      576.8871 office
      724.8649 fax
      497.0814 MPD Cell

    • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
        Great work Yvonne. I appreciate your communication skills.

        Captain Patrick A. Burke
        Fifth District, MPDC
        Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

        Office: 202 727-4488
        Pager: 888 523-7099

        yvonne.smith@... <mailto:yvonne.smith@...> E-mail
        http://mpdc.dc.gov/info/districts/5th/main.shtm 5D Website